Sunday 1 August 2010

Well, I've finally plucked up the courage to post something that I've made for public viewing . . . crikey, I never thought the day would come. I really enjoyed making this one, the creative juices must have been flowing, lol.
The background is K&Co paper from their Bestseller's Stack and I've distressed it with Tim Holt's Distress Ink in Old Paper. The image is Magnolia Tilda "Tilda Picking Lilacs". I've coloured her with Copic Sketch and Ciao markers. I'm obsessed with Magnolias at the moment ... absolutely head over heals with them!! Luckily my lovely husband has paid for my subscription to the Magnolia Stampclub for my birthday which is in a few weeks time. I can't wait to get my first surprise parcel.
The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Tilda's lilac flowers have been highlighted with Stickles in Stardust and the charm is one which I've had for a long time now and I can't quite remember where I bought it from, it was in a pack of eight I think. The topper is finished off with a smattering of pearls and there you have it. I'm pleased with it and it makes me want to find out if I can do better... watch this space.

Hugs, Julie

No comments: