Thursday 16 September 2010

Tilda with Key

Happy Thursday everyone . . . nearly the weekend again, thank goodness !
I'm pretty busy at work at the moment so it's good to be able to sit and relax at my craft desk in the evening and forget about everything but creating something pretty.

This is Tilda with Key.  The image was coloured by my daughter some time ago, yes it's one of the stock images that I was telling you about, lol.   There's not a chance that I can tell you what colours she used, so I won't even try.

The papers are Kaiser Craft from their Utopia stack.
The Mrs Grossman's paper stickers are from the Embroidery Paper Whispers pack.

As usual I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the decorative 'ribbon' across the centre of the card.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, a mixture of two tone lilac wild rose, lilac cherry blossom, pink semi open and purple closed rose buds.  The butterflies on the end of the flower spirals are from my stash.

The topper is finished with a burgundy organza ribbon and 3 faux pearl gems from my stash.

The sentiment reads "On Your Birthday" and this is from a sentiment pack that I bought from The Range some time ago now.

Well, that's all for now,
Thanks for reading,

No comments: