Saturday 9 October 2010

Wonderful Day

What an excellent start to the day, my first Magnolia Stamp Club parcel came from Sweden.  Membership was my birthday present for this year from my husband.  I figured that this present would last all year long as I would get periodic "little surprises" from Magnolia. 




I opened my parcel with such excitement and inside were such lovely images and sentiments which I'll be using over and over again in the next few weeks and months in the lead up to Christmas.

In the meantime I have this to enter into a couple of challenges.
The Pollycraft Monday Challenge #64 - Anything Goes and Cute Card Thursday Challenge #133 - Make your Own.








I coloured this image of Silent Night Tilda some time ago so I can't give you the colours I used I'm afraid.

The designer paper is from Papermania "Classic Christmas".  I love the red foiling on these papers.

I've matted the papers onto red mirror board to emphasise it.

I've glittered Tilda with Stickles Icicle.

The punched edge "ribbon" is made using a Martha Stewart punch "Layered Arches".





The snowflakes have been punched out from white glitter card and holographic card, using a Marianne D Creatables die - Snowflakes #1

I've added a bead spacer and pearl brad to the centre of each one for extra oomphh !!

I'm off to play with the new Magnolia stamps now.

Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love all the detail.


Thanks for joining us this week over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby