Wednesday 9 February 2011

Perfect Paper Flowers

It was my crafting evening last night and I learned how to make the most darling paper flowers.  I'm going to have a go at a tutorial at the weekend so I can pass on how these little paper miracles are made.  I've just taken delivery of some software which should help me create PDF's so that should make it all easier (if I can work out how to use the software that is, ; )  )

Todays card is another I made for the DT inspiration over at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - don't forget to get your entries in for February.

It's quite plain really I suppose, didn't use all the usual flowers,etc but then this is a little boy image and it didn't seem appropriate to go to town with the flowers.
It's a hAnglar and stAnglar image that I coloured with Copic markers but I can't for the life of me remember which.

I'll have a think and if I remember I'll update the posting.

The paper is from PaperArtsy "Rum and Raisin" Christmas pack.

The border was created with a Martha Stewart punch.

The rectangles were all edged with a fine silver peel off.  The card is also decorated with Papermania adhesive glitter gems in Transparent.

Short and sweet tonight, I'm about to get my Copics out to do some more colouring in  : )

Thanks for reading,

No comments: