Sunday 20 March 2011

Bella Loves Christmas!

Here is one of the cards I made for this month's CCAYR DT Inspiration (the ones I got in late . . . still annoyed with myself!!)

Sorry about the quality of my photography.  I have looked at SLRs but they are soooo expensive, so I will have to wait for a big lottery win  . . . yeah, right, so that's a long wait then; ha, ha!
Anyway, back to reality, this is Bella Loves Christmas from Mo's Digital Pencil . . . told you I was getting into my digital stamps.

I haven't had an ink pad and block out for quite some time now.

I coloured her on my lunch hour a while ago now so haven't got a hope at remembering which colours I used, sorry.


I get some funny looks and  comments at work whilst I'm "colouring in" as some of my work colleagues call it.  I just laugh and tell them that I know how to stay in the lines and everything, lol.

They always like the finished results though so that's all I care about.

I glittered Bella with Stickles Stardust on her bodice and lace trim of her dress.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used glimmer mist and loose glitter on top before it dries too much.

The star gems were from Dunelm Mill and I've stuck an adhesive gem on top of each to really bling them up.

The red mirror board in the background was punched out using a Martha Stewart Punch around the Page set but I can't remember which one it is.  

This is really sad but I must confess to buying a Dymo labelling machine just so that I can label up my MS punches but I haven't got around to it yet.  I think I need medical help, my husband certainly thinks so!!

The sentiment is from my stash and I wish I could remember where they were from 'cos they're running out and I would like some more if they are still available.

Well, must get on, more from me later,
thanks for visiting,



No comments: