Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mothering Sunday

Morning All

Firstly, let me wish all Mums out there, especially all you Stepmums (your job is doubly tricky!!)  a very happy Mothering Sunday.  I hope you have all got your feet up today and are spoiled thoroughly rotten, lol.

My card today is an April DT inspiration card for Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - use an oval and ribbon somewhere on your card.

I used my Grand Calibur machine for the first time to make it, I bought this tool back in November because I desperately needed it, lol.

Well it was a doddle to use and I will definitely be making many more shaped card blanks.  I'm saving up for another set of dies though 'cos they are soooo expensive.  Incidentally, I don't like the Calibur as much as I love my Cuttlebug.  I made the mistake of selling my original Cuttlebug to part fund the purchase cost of my Grand Calibur and very quickly realised that I needed to buy a Cuttlebug again.  I bought the v2 Cuttlebug and breathed a sigh of relief, lol!!


The image is Starlight Tilda from the Christmas 2010 Collection.

The paper is Papermania Funky Christmas and the rainbow effect is achieved with rainbow mirror card.

I think maybe I used a bit too much rainbow mirror card 'cos the card is a little blinding but hey ho, someone will love it.

Well, must dash, my daughters have started to arrive and the spoiling is about to start!!
Thanks for visiting,

No comments: