Thursday 26 May 2011

Hawaiian Tilda

This is the lovely Hawaiian Tilda.  I think this was my favourite image of the recent releases from Magnolia.

I'm eagerly awaiting my 'Sweet Rainbow' parcel from Magnolia; I've been looking at the pre-order images on Sir Stampalot and they look lovely.

The paper is from the Henbury Lane range which I think has been retired and I matted it onto rainbow mirror card.

The sentiment is from Kanban.  The card is finished with a 30mm satin edged organza ribbon overlaid with a purple 15mm purple organza ribbon.  Into this I have inserted two decorated pins which I made myself.







The image was coloured using both Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils and I've used lots of Stickles glitter glue.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

The ABC Challenge - V is for Violet
My Time To Craft # 142 - Use a die cut
Truly Scrumptious # 57 - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful card hun - love the colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Pat said...

Lovely card, super cute image and great papers. Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Lesley said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx