Monday 9 May 2011

Cutie #2

Wow, I think we are getting all of April's and May's rain all at once, lol, still I'm not complaining, my garden so needed it!

I was thrilled to find out that I had won a prize over on the Just Magnolia blog this week.  As my prize I chose the lovely green combinations ribbon/button kit . . . a BIG thank you to the lovely Ribbon Girls and Bev Rochester.






On to my card today I told you I loved this new image (well, new to me anyway!).  This time I coloured her as a blonde with a combination of Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.

I glittered the little blue flowers in the background but I'm not sure that the photo picks it up.














I used a Cuddly Buddly card topper and a piece of Kanban damask print card background to make the main card.

I decoupaged the flower flourish and glittered them.  I love daisies they never fail to make me smile.
















This photo shows the decoupaged daisy flowers off a little bit more.

I lined the edge with a very fine silver peel off.


Thanks for visiting,

1 comment:

Claire said...

Just gorgeous Julie ... I am awaiting to receive this stamp, isn't it just the sweetest? Hugs, Claire x