Tuesday 26 July 2011

Delightful Dogs - New Challenge at My Time To Craft





Tuesday today which means a brand new challenge over at My Time To Craft.  This week the theme is Delightful Dogs.

I almost didn't make this one, I've just returned from a very restful long weekend in the Yorkshire Dales.  A decent sized lottery win could see me right to making this part of the world my permanent home . . . yeah, oh well, keep dreaming, lol!!!




Cardstock - 8" x 8" white

Everything I used for this card was from the Aimee Asher site.

I printed out the design multiple times and created my own decoupage by cutting out the differing layers.

I used a little Ranger Glossy Accents on the cute dogs noses to give them a healthy 'wet nose' look.






I've used some Card Candi to finish and used a good white gel ink pen to make them look like buttons (well at least I hope they do!!)






Last photo is a close up of the decoupage detail.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

{This is a scheduled post - I will update later}







It's less than a week to the launch of the new Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge now, please visit the site HERE and be sure to come back and join in the teddy bear fun beginning next Monday.

Thanks for visiting me,

6 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Julie-Ann, the dogs are soooo cute and love the papers and LO too. Hugs, Claire x

Pat said...

Great card Julie Ann, just right for this week's challenge, such cute dogs.

Pat xx

tiggertastic said...

such a fantastic image
sarah x

Sally said...

love those dogs Julie Ann, great card.
Hugs Sally xx

Lesley said...

Fab card Julie Ann, those dogs are great! xx

ahlers5 said...

Such a great card. love it!
Diane