Thursday, 15 September 2011

Christening Card Too!!


This is the second of the two Christening/1st Birthday cards I was asked to make for a friend's Godson.  It had to be very different from the double easel card and the only thing I could think of making was a 'book' card.  The   DP is a combination of Nitwits.com digital paper and DCWV Nursery Paper which is very glittered.


The first pages are related to the Christening celebrations.  The large sentiment is from the Clipart Fairy website.  The verse was found on the Internet.


The second page is about the first birthday celebration.  The teddy bear is a digital (sorry I can't remember where I bought it from . . . if anyone knows and could let me know??).  Again the DP are from Nitwits.
The butterflies were made using a Martha Stewart punch, Stickles Star Dust and a few pearls.


The verse was so cute and such a good fit for the design I had in mind.  I used Scrapbook Artist software to make the circular sentiment.


A photo which shows the 'book' layout.


This is such a good image, I'm sure to use it again and again.

Thanks for visiting me

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Julie Ann...and super layout too hun...and thank you so much for your kind words too...

big hugs Vicky xx

Gemma said...

This is such a lovely book Julie Ann x

Dortesjs said...

aWwww love your cards a lot so sweet and cute..
gorgeous

Danica said...

Thanks a lot for these samples of christening cards. It is really beautiful if the cards are personalized to make it more adorable.