Tuesday, 6 September 2011

"Just Between Friends" at MTTC

Tuesday once again and that means a new challenge at My Time to Craft.  This week the theme is "Just Between Friends".


I've been off work this week on annual leave and have had such a wonderful time in my crafting area.  I've taken for advantage of the recent sale over at Nitwits.com and bought this collection "Buds and Blooms" - perfect for this challenge.


The image is from Lili of the Valley . . . I've had this one for so long now and have only just got around to stamping it.  The image was coloured with Copic markers.

I used Martha Stewart punches for the shaped borders and all of the butterflies.  


The ribbon and the flowers are from my stash.  The butterflies were covered in Stickles and Glamour Dust.  I used some wire for their antenna.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.


A close up of the bow and button detail


Last photo, promise . . . close up of the butterfly embellishment.

I'm entering this into the following challenges


Thanks for visiting




6 comments:

Gemma said...

Great card Julie Ann love the way you done your bow. Gemma

Katina said...

Everything about this card is gorgeous Julie Ann! I just love the way you've put it all together. Beautiful image and papers. thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

Jessie Lubyk said...

Wonderful card Julie Ann, I love the image (it's so adorable) and all your embellishments are just perfect. tyvmfs

ahlers5 said...

This is so ideal for the challenge. You have put it altogether so beautifully!
Diane

Lori said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our color challenge at Totally Stampalicious this week!

Caroline said...

Stunning Card!!! Gorgeous papers perfect image all perfectly embelished. Thanks for joining in our Anything goes challenge at the Creative card crew and hope to see you again next time!
Caroline x