Thursday 3 November 2011

New Challenge at MTTC - Rainy Days


A  new challenge over at My Time to Craft starts today and  the theme this week is Rainy Days.  
I loved making this one, it almost made itself.


The image is from Magnolia (of course) and isn't she just lovely, quite honestly my favourite image keeps changing.  I coloured her with Copic markers, a little while ago now and she fitted the theme at MTTC so nicely.  I used some Stickles Diamond to highlight some of the areas on the image.

The DP is from the Fizzy Moon range and the colours went so well with the image that I'd already coloured . . . I couldn't believe my luck.

The inside is decorated to match the front.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment  is from Hunky Dory and the foliage was punched out of green cardstock using a Nellie Snellen punch.


Thanks for visiting,


1 comment:

Vicky said...

So adorable Julie Ann...

big hugs Vicky xx