I just wanted to quickly show you a split easel card that I made recently for a family friend.
I used some download papers, they printed out surprisingly well, I was really pleased with the quality.
I can't remember what they are called or where they came from because in my 'wisdom' [what wisdom!!] I decided that all my download paper should be lumped together, works for making cards, doesn't work for blogging information purposes.
The card started life as an 8"x8" Kraft card blank from Papermania. A matt silver based layer was laid down and some Bazzill card laid down on top of that.
Mickey was printed directly from the Internet, several times and I made him dimensional by cutting out different things from each layer. For the first time I coloured all the cut edges of the layers black and I think it makes a great improvement.
The die cut was made from black card using a Spellbinder star edged circle. The Disney font was downloaded free from the Internet and printed out in a couple of complimentary colours. The letters were layered up onto black card freehand.
Likewise the number was cut freehand and layered onto black card. The card was finished with red Card Candi to act as stoppers and a couple of star balloon embellishments were recoloured using a Copic marker to match the colour scheme.
I'm going to look for some challenges to enter and then I'll be back to update the post
Thank you for visiting