Monday 28 July 2014

Hello, is anyone still out there?

Oh I am such a bad blogger recently but there is a very good explanation for it.

I have been very busy setting up my own business . . . yes I have finally taken the plunge and done what people have been telling me to do for a long time.

Well, I was made redundant for the second time in a the space of a year and I thought I'd give being my own boss a whirl.

Anyway, suffice to say that I haven't stopped or worked harder!  But I'm also having great fun, designing and creating.

I thought I would share a card made for a recent Facebook competition so here it is . . .


I used a few Molly Bloom stamps which were free with a magazine.  I used Copic markers to colour everything.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the pink centre topper and a Martha Stewart punch for the lacy pink strip at the bottom of the card.

I used a grey fineliner pen to draw the 'faux' stitching line around the card top and bottom.

A Marianne die was used to cut out the pink banner shape for the greeting to sit on.  A few buttons, some ribbon and some pearls completed the design.

Another competition will run later this week, so if you have a spare 5 minutes, pop over to my page Julie Ann Designs to have a look and enter.

I can't make any promises but I'll also try to be a better blogger too.

Thanks for visiting




No comments: