Tuesday 26 April 2016

Crafting Space Under Construction

Hi Crafters

For a long time now I've been struggling with finding a solution to my lack of crafting space.  I'm not lucky enough to have a room I can dedicate to it.  I have crafted on a small table with half my supplies constantly falling to the floor . . . well no more, not with a Springer at my feet who is all too willing to chew anything that comes her way.

I've bitten the bullet as being creative is now my full time occupation and I'm a member of the Docrafts 2016 PDT.   On Friday the answer to my prayers will be arriving in the form of a Kallax storage/desk combo; thanks to IKEA and a lot of saving up!!!

I've no time to assemble anything until next Monday as my daughter's hen party celebrations are going ahead on the weekend with spa treatments, a BBQ and luncheons, all being very civilised and welcome!  Can't wait!

I'll post some pictures soon, it's all very exciting for me, it will be smallish but perfectly functional, I hope.

Watch this space . . . 

Julie Ann x

PS If anyone has any good advice, do's and don'ts, storage ideas etc, etc, please pass it on in the comments.  I would really appreciate your time.

No comments: