Monday 16 May 2016

Creativity Magazine - Retro Camera Project



Morning Crafters

Well the weather here is very much undecided . . . the sun comes out and then the next minute, it's grey skies again.   I'm very much undecided too. Lots of work needs doing in the garden and I've lots of crafty projects buzzing around in my head.  
Which one will win out?  Probably the crafting if past experience is anything to go by :)

I've just finished working on the third of three magazine commissions so I'm pretty footloose at the moment. I was thrilled to bits to see my recent retro camera make reach the front cover of Creativity magazine.  I had no idea that they would choose it.




It's a really easy make with a lot of the work being done by the fantastic Xcut Chronology Pocket Watch die and the Dogstooth Pattern embossing folder.

Any father would be absolutely delighted to receive it on Father's Day and it can also be adapted to be a great wedding day keepsake, Christmas mini album or to welcome a new baby.  

Pick up a copy of the magazine and give it a go, it's do'able I promise.

Thanks for popping by!


Julie x

No comments: