Saturday 1 December 2018

Are you having a giraffe?



I was lucky enough to go with a group of crafty friends to the Sincerely Yours craft event at Leigh a couple of weeks ago.   I had a wonderful time catching up with friends and looking for new stash items.  This beautifully different stamp was one of the first things I picked up to look at and I instantly fell in love with his dear little face.
He's from Pink Ink Designs, a company that hitherto I had not been familiar with but I must say that I love what they do.  Since getting this darling, I've also bought the giant bee and dragonfly sets ( yet to be worked with)
I was in the right mood to stamp and bring him to life this morning so these are the results.
I used Prismacolor pencils to colour him:
PC1009 Dahlia Purple
PC995 Mulberry
PC1038 Neon Pink
PC943 Burnt Ochre
PC1087 Powder Blue
PC1103 Caribbean Sea
PC919 Non-Photo Blue
PC916 Canary Yellow
PC908 Dark Green
PC1005 Limepeel
PC911 Olive Green
Sparkle Pens
Spectrum Noir Sparkle - Clear
Spectrum Noir Sparkle - Magnolia
Spectrum Noir Sparkle- Firefly
and finishing touches with:
Tim Holtz
Distress Oxide - Pumice Stone
Distress Oxide - Crushed Olive
Distress Oxide - Stormy Sky
Sakura Pen-Touch - White
Artline 900XF - Gold



#pinkinkdesigns #giraffe #prismacolor #spectrumnoirsparkles #distressoxides #clearstamps #stamping #pink #creativityistherapy

No comments: