Monday 3 November 2014

A5 Bow Fronted Card

Hi Crafters

Oh I am such a bad blogger recently, can't quite believe that it has been sooooo long but apparently it has!!!

Here's a card I tried out after seeing the very talented Kathryn Sturrock demonstrate on Create and Craft.



The card is made from 3 pieces of A5 card (in this case from Kanban).  

The image is from LOTV
The flowers are from Wild Orchids Crafts (of course)
The gold swirls are cut using a Memory Box die as is the Happy Birthday.

I loved how this turned out and it went down well when I taught it at a recent craft class.
I'm sure that I will make many more.

Thanks for visiting

Julie Ann

2 comments:

Julies Crafty Creations said...

This is gorgeous Julie Ann, I'm sad I missed the show, would you be willing to share how its made
Hugs Julie x

Chrissy said...

Stunning Julie Ann..I love the image and the design is wonderful, and fabulous colours too.

luv CHRISSYxx